Commissioning of hand-felted artwork by international artist Dianne Schepers in collaboration with Pure-felt Africa
- Enhance your corporate environment and install a conversation piece for and amongst your staff and clients.
- Add a bold new dimension to both your physical environment and corporate art collection, as well as securing an investment in people and international art.
- Skills transfer, ongoing mentorship by Dianne Schepers and the proceeds from the corporate commission will ensure the sustainability of Pure-Felt Africa.
- Pure-Felt Africa are daily supported and managed by Youngblood and your commission of the artwork will be another stepping stone for Pure-Felt Africa’s independance.
- Ongoing PR and media coverage for the corporate commission and Pure-Felt Africa. As a naming sponsor your company will be part of all press and media releases.
- 6m2 overall dimension of artwork: sized to fit space.
To view samples of Dianne’s artworks visit Beautifull Life, 70-72 Bree Street, Cape Town or go to www.felttouch.co.za
Looking forward to discussing the opportunities with you is:
Petra Wiese: +27 (0)83 5000 800 or +27 (0)21 424 0074, or email petra@ybafricanculture .com
Youngblood commits to guarantee the successful continuation of Pure-Felt Africa.